Girls, do you prefer going out on a dates or staying in?

You want to go out on a date with your boyfriend because you want to be with him. You call him up and he agrees to go on a date with you. Unfortunatly, he want to save money today and not in a mood to go out. But he offers to stay in for today and play Star Wars Battlefront, beat the game in Coop mode. Would you be down to stay in for the evening and play Star Wars Battlefront with him going through the storyline in coop mode or going out at a restaurant. would you be disapointed or happy with the offer? Also, what other video games besides Star Wars Battlefront do you like to play with your boyfriend?

7

Most Helpful Girl

• i like dates.

What Girls Said 6

• I love stay in nights. Cuddle on the couch, watch a movie, catch up on shows we watch together, order take out.

Frankly, sometimes I don't want to share our time together by being out :P

• I like both. Mix it up. Either gets boring after a while

I would probably not enjoy playing video games but reading, playing board games or watching a movie would all work

• I like both. Sometimes I want to go for a walk in the park and sometimes I want to kick his ass at COD lol, so it all just depends on how him and I are feeling.

• outside, of course. we can stay in anytime

• I actually would lol

• i dont have a boyfriend, but i enjoy going on dates and stay inn