What do you think of ugly guys asking out hot girls?

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't really care.

Most Helpful Guy

• I admire their balls and self-confidence!

What Girls Said 1

• Perception.

What Guys Said 8

• All the respect to them. Unlike me, they have the guts. All that's left is to hope they don't get labeled a creep or harasser and aren't thrown behind the bars.

• Wow that comment was a little out there. Ugly guys don't get thrown behind bars for asking out a hot girl. They get thrown in jail for stalking them, showing up at their houses at 2 am and harassing them. I'm not sure how you ask girls out, but i'm guessing you are doing it wrong.

• i don't see how a girl i ask out is possibly going to humiliate. the only thing she would end up doing is make herself look like a bitch

• I'm not denying that. Just saying that this stuff does indeed happen. Personally hasn't happened to me of course, but that's because I haven't asked anyone out to begin with. So there's that.

• I wish them luck

• Go for it. Many hot girls don't get asked out by anyone because even good looking guys are intimidated. If you show confidence that sometimes goes further than appearance in a hot girls eyes.

• I wish them all the best.

• You miss 100% of the shots you don't take.

• Hey it works sometimes. You gotta be in it to win it.

• Excuse me... most beautiful girls are often seen with so called ugly guys.

• i don't know about often. now and then, maybe. but often? nah

• Beast asking a beauty