Should I wish her birthday or no?

Dear readers,

I was wondering if I should kiss the girl on the day of her birthday or avoid it.

Once my biology class ended today, I had to wait outside the class with a girl to do some tasks that the teacher has asked for. Thus, it has been like 1 month that the class has started and never talked to her.
So I took it as an opportunity, and chatted a little with her.

She was flipping her hairs whether it was to attract me or something was disturbing her. Either way that's not the real problem.

While we were talking, when I wasn't really focusing that her birthday is on Friday. I don't know if I misheard or she really said that.

Is it too strong to come on Friday and kiss her on her cheek and say to her happy birthday? Maybe I've made a mistake and be seen like creepy.
Or should I totally avoid physical contact with someone that I barely talked to?
Or should I simply say happy birthday without kissing her on the cheek.

I am someone who overthink stuffs so your guidance is essential.

Thank you

• Wish it with a kiss
  • Wish it without kiss
  • Don't wish it

Most Helpful Girl

• Go for it.

Most Helpful Guy

• without better... if u've not talked much wid her... maybe she'd find it awkward if u go and kiss her like this. so just a "happy b-day" is enough in my opinion

"She was flipping her hairs whether it was to attract me or something was disturbing her. Either way that's not the real problem."

^maybe she was nervous around u... probably either she's attracted... or just nervous coz u haven't talked before!

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 1

• Just wish her a happy b-day with no kiss... and see what her reaction is...