Why am I the one who always has to confirm the dates?

I'm seeing a guy and we initiate contact in a balanced way... just not when it concerns confirming dates. We don't live in the same city, and I'm always the one who has to send a message or call the day before around 11 p. m. so that we can decide the place and time. I don't like this...

Well sometimes I feel just like not asking him at all. And if he doesn't call or message me until the end of the day before, I'll just cancel the date. Is it fair or just childish?

Most Helpful Guy

• Wait so if he texts you on the evening before it's too late?

• i guess i can wait until then... but i think it's disrespectful if he texts me on the same day, right?

• when they forget or can't that is definitely over in my opinion...

• For me if it's a half plausible excuse they get one more chance, if it's blatant bullshit I don't bother with them anymore.

Most Helpful Girl

• You both are in this LDR you could say and I find that Even taking and making the time to 'Initiate contact in a balanced way'... You both are on your way.
    I feel he may just feel like leaving this all up to you and if you don't like it, sit him down, face to face, get on the same page, so you both continue this beautiful relationship you are in and that is so very rare to find.
    From where you are sitting, I realize you may find this Unfair of him but at least he doesn't put you on His pay no mind list where you never hear from him to even get up to Meet Up.
    Good luck. xx

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• Well stop doing that an if he doesn't contact u know he don't care all that much