Girls, tips to make the first date a great one? Make her laugh? Pay? Don't try too much? Don't be awkward? No sex jokes?

5

Most Helpful Girl

• Be yourself. Talk about funny or engaging stories, but don't go on and on and crowd her out of the conversation. Listen and respond to what she says. Try not to let her catch you looking at her breasts. Stay positive - don't pull your stories from how much the world is unfair to you. If she looks beautiful, tell her that when you meet her. Pay and hold doors and no sex jokes. Don't talk about your desire to get married and how many kids you want either. Do something that you have reason to believe she'll enjoy, and don't pick something that makes you silent audience members - you want a chance to talk. Don't put her on a pedestal - remember that this is your chance to figure out whether you like her, too (there is something very attractive about being choosy, not a puppy dog) And then call the next day to say you had a good time and you'd like to see her again (if that's true).

What Girls Said 4

• Do all of these things except pay. I always prefer to go dutch early on at least. If you can't get down with my crude sense of humor then it's automatically a no for me. I refuse to be a prude before I'm 60.

• What me and my boyfriend did is that we went out to dinner and he was a gentleman make sure you open doors for her, pull her chair out so she can sit down, and of course pay duh! Try not to talk a lot about yourself try to get to know her better you already know a lot about yourself thats all it takes

• Just go to the beach set up a surprise dinner there when the sun is setting make her laugh just no sex jokes u will be making it so yea u are payin i guess dont try to much just try and not make a fool out of yourself make a plan in your head of what to talk about and what to do and dont be awkward just sometimes give her hints that u are alittle shy or nervous to be with her or stright up tell her i would love if someone did this for me just dont make it to fancĂ©

• Do whatever you feel like doing. Honestly, there are no certain tips and tricks.
    Just be polite.