What do I say?!

Okay, so I've been texting the guy I like, and the conversation ends, because he stops texting back... what should I text him to "remind" him that he was texting me?

Most Helpful Girl

• YOU are such a busy girl with so many other people texting you that you didn't NOTICE he stopped. The moment you notice this and make it an issue it is one. You don't want to make a fuss about something so trivial. Be busy - happy when he does make or initiate contact and DO NOT give him a reason to wonder if you have a life of your own.

He should be chasing you. So when contact stops - you should behave as though it's no big deal... because the only one it really matters to is you.

Okay?

What Guys Said 1

• The advice from the girls here is terrible. Except from "worldsmine". She` rite. Guys aren't big on idle chatter. If he don`t txt you in 24hrs send a "hey stranger what ya doin?" txt. If you wanna go out tell him that you do and you don`t have anyone to go out with. If he responds "that sucks" say yeah, where you taking me. If that does`nt work he either is`nt into you or is just more into somone else. DO NOT send him txts telling him how bissy and popular you are. It`s anoying. Girls are way more social than guys anyway so it will come off as lame or desperate for you to try and convince him how much everybody wants to hang out with u. Laugh at his jokes and don`t sleep with him on the first date. wait til 2nd or 3rd.

What Girls Said 4

• Definitely do NOT keep texting him...he will text you when he's ready, and he will probably be more inclined to do so if he thinks you are off doing something fun yourself. If you keep texting him you are giving him all the power and you'll drive yourself crazy!

As others have said, put your phone down and go do something fun for yourself! Plus, wouldn't you rather leave this guy wondering where you are and what you're up to? Eventually, if he's interested, he'll probably rather just call you than text which is so much better! :) gl!

• You could try reminding him. But odds are if he is not texting you back he is not interested and all you will do is annoy him.

• Nothing .. if he stops txtn you, then he stops. Some guys aren't that big on txtn, and are known for only responding when a question is asked .. Just don't remind him because that will come off as clingy, and that's not a good thing.

• No...I doubt he forgot he was texting you.