Why do I always get the ladies?

why do I always get the ladies?

it happens all the type they are intersted in me to point that its a problems

its about time people need get over the fact that a ladies man.
all stuff about me not getting any way all a fake :)

Most Helpful Girl

• My dear, when did they let you out of your padded cell? You know you're not allowed to wander around unsupervised. Be a darling and find your nurse, won't you? It was such a bother last time. The national guard was called to look for you.

• dont get wired

• @fenixx0083 -deep sigh- we've been over this. The psych ward is not the Arkham Hospital! We won't find any good allies there.

• I honestly didn't think he'd go full retard... I just thought he'd run around asking the other male inmates... err "patients"... if they'd seen the muffin man again...

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 7

• You don't.
    Any guy who "gets all the ladies" is not sat on GaG writing about it to people who don't care :)

• because you are irresistible..

• You too cute

• Player player player player

• I feel you :/ I think you just have to live with it. The worst part is breaking the hearts :(

• I think you're just bragging since this is online.

• Ima gonna rock ur world 😍

What Guys Said 7

• Yes, yes, don't worry people I have a spare now. Here, dude, take it i.dailymail.co.uk/.../...kstone_MA_9_14_14_A_w.jpg

• Why is water wet? Why is the sky blue? Don't question it, it's just a fact of life.

• You're too good looking.

• ask god pleases.. the best part it all is I say i dont get any girl or do and no one will ever know ;0

• Pics or it didn't happen.

• can I have some of your ladies?

• Know that time when we realise that this is all real lol

• StudMuffinHotLOVERCupcake, you stop it right now. We all know how well the girls love you but don't brag about it. Just because you're an "extremely" talented musician, doesn't mean you have to act like a rock star. I could of sworn I seen you playing at lollapalooza, was it you?

And isn't it about time you settled down with 1 nice woman instead of your 10-20 a week? The tabloids can be nasty, remember that.

Damn, I wish I had your life.