Girls, I've not had a girlfriend yet (see pic of me below for explanation of why) and I'm 22, is that bad?

Girls, I've not had a girlfriend yet (see pic of me below for explanation of why) and I'm 22, is that bad?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Probably because you don't flirt and ask out enough girls.
    50% should quickly reject you, 25% should actually show up to the date, 5-10% you can actually build a good relationship with. If you don't actively pursue women, there's your answer.

Nothing wrong with how you look, you're quite handsome I might add. ^^

You just need to build what guys call "game". And you can only get that by reducing the fear related to courtship to the bare minimum by practicing: flirting, joking, talking to girls in general, asking them out...
    Start by approaching girls you have no real interest in dating.

2|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• Congratulations, you won the contest of "Who's face will appear the most on GAG?"
    NOW GO AWAY!!!

4|0
    0|0
  • this obsession with your pics is going to keep you single forever.. and again

38.media.tumblr.com/.../...maVsLw1rrqapyo1_500.gif

1|0
    1|0
  • No no it's not bad at all take life at your own pace. I don't know what your talking about your pretty hot. 😘

1|0
    0|0
  • It's probably because you're not taking an initiative in pursuing girls. You won't get a girlfriend until you start taking the initiative. Befriend girls and ask them out, it shouldn't be that hard for you to get a girlfriend because you're fairly attractive.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's because you lack confidence perhaps? Physically you're attractive.

1|0
    0|0
  • Come on, find another site to post nonstop pics of you xD

0|0
    0|0
  • have you been to a bar?

0|0
    0|0
    • yeah I have and I do pull girls, it's just never worked out...

• have you tried texting them and being fwb? maybe they don't know you want sex. you may be acting too friendly.

• yeah I have and facebooked them, I think you are right about them thinking I'm too friendly, people constantly say how nice I look, mind I'm actually not that bothered about sex...