Would you date someone with over 50 sex partners?

I think this is disgusting so I couldn't.

0|0
15|23

Most Helpful Guy

• Sure. I'm not sure if I could marry a girl who has been with 50 people but I would certainly date her, mainly to use her for sex.

Of course, I would make sure to use a condom every time lol.

1|0
    0|1

What Guys Said 22

• Uh...
    no.

2|0
    0|0
  • How the fuck would you know how many sex partners someone has had?

0|0
    0|0
  • Not knowingly

0|0
    0|0
  • No! Never. Way too many. Single figure ok, but double figures a no-no.

0|0
    0|0
  • 50 sexual partners at once? Extreme

0|1
    0|0
  • Helll no I don't want aids and the more dick a girl has the less loyal she is

0|2
    0|0
  • Could be worse

I would date them

0|0
    0|0
  • I would. :P

0|1
    0|0
  • No I would not.

0|0
    0|0
  • Doesn't matter.

0|1
    0|0
  • Hell to the no, its verging on all STD's at that point

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't mind, I'd just be curious with what she does in her free time haha

0|0
    0|0
  • Heck no I wouldn't. The irony is everybody wants more and more new partners but ain't date the ones who fulfilled this.

0|0
    0|0
  • No! i don't date sluts

0|2
    2|1
    • for those who downvoted me, the women is a slut by very definition, you are disagreeing with facts

• If she dont have std, I dont see why the fuck not lol This site is like complete opposite of real life

0|0
    0|0
  • no personally... its loose living

0|0
    0|0
  • Ya i would. ... i like highways. .

0|0
    0|0
  • what if he used condom?

0|0
    0|0
  • probably not, id feel like a number or she put little thought into dating me.

0|1
    0|0
  • If all of their activity was 20-30 years ago and they had settled down. . . yes. I have had 21 sexual partners, but I have only had 6 partners I the past 30 years.

1|0
    0|0
  • I've had way over 50 so that wouldn't bother me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't date sluts

0|2
    1|1

What Girls Said 15

• HELL NO. I might as well have sex with a public toilet -_- All those random juices have been all up on it and in it. No, thank you. Ever.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm not too bothered about past sexual partners but even to me that number is too much. If I loved them enough I guess I would consider staying, but I'd have to have full proof that they are completely clean of any STDs. I will not pursue anything with someone who's infected.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't know how many sex partners my boyfriend has had so I guess the answer is possibly, yes. As long as he's faithful to me while we're dating and isn't carrying an STD I feel like it's not my job to judge his history.

1|1
    0|0
  • I've dated a guy like that, he had his reasons.

0|1
    0|0
  • Most likely not because I believe in abstinence and someone like that probably wouldn't accommodate that. This person also probably objectifies women and generally isn't trustworthy.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, lol. I wouldn't

0|0
    0|0
  • God no. Only because he'd have far more experience than me and I wouldn't want him to expect too much from me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not a snowballs chance in hell.

0|0
    0|0
  • No way in hell

0|0
    0|0
  • Their sex life does not define who they are as a person

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I wouldn't

0|0
    0|0
  • hell fucking no!

0|1
    0|0
  • Depends how long theyv'e been sexually active.

0|0
    0|0
  • same as you... i wouldn't date someone who has had more than 1 and im a virgin.. so yea ONE is the limit

0|0
    0|0
  • If he's been safe and he's clean, yes. I personally prefer to keep my number relatively small but If I fall in love with a man who's been very active sexually, but has been safe, then I don't have a problem with it.

0|0
    0|0
    • Oh and as long as he doesn't pass this lifestyle down to our kids :D lol

• Interesting you should say that regarding children.
      Sociosexual Orientation is ~50% the consequence of heritable factors.

www.hookingupsmart.com/.../