Guys, my guy plays football and will he fall for a cheerleader?

So he says he loves me I know he's my boy friend but all those pretty cheerleaders ad this girl trying to steal him from me he also the quarter back

21

Most Helpful Guy

• Lol. My uncle dated my aunt in high school went on to play pro football won a few rings and is now in the hall of fame. Went on to start a multi million dollar company sold it and is living large. Never cheated. Never hit her. Never even said anything mean. Took in her nieces, nephews and raises us like we're his kids who live away from home. Guys the best. In short I guess I'm saying don't believe the hype. Football, power, money, it doesn't change people it just let's the shitty ones be who they've always been. If he's a good one you've got nothing to worry about.

What Guys Said 20

• You are between 25-29 but your boyfriend is the school Quarterback? You don't know how to spell or use punctuation and are worried about cheerleaders? Honesty would be a good start. If you can't be honest with yourself, how can you expect others to be honest with you?
    Based on the facts that you have provided, I would say yes. He will fall for a cheerleader. If I were in High School, I would much rather date a cheerleader in HS than a girl in her mid 20's who doesn't know 5th grade English. Sorry.

• A strong relationship usually holds together. No matter who a person goes out with or marries, there will always be distractions, but if the guy is mature and dedicated to someone (engaged, married) then he avoids those distractions. Being on a team, especially a quarterback, does attract attention from many coeds, not only cheerleaders, and I can tell you this from being associated with NCAA division I ball, many college girls want to screw the quarterback. You will need to get used to this and wait and see. There is no use in getting nervous about it because you can't keep a leash on him. Your relationship will either make it through this, or it is not meant to be.

• Let me tell you this. When i played football i swear i could care less about the cheerleaders lmao. My mind was at the task at hand, i didn't even look there way. Like after the game they would talk to me for a short while say "good job" and all that stuff. The one time i did was when i was on the sidelines and i was hurt that game so i helped out the coach with some stuff, one cheerleader talked to me the whole game and so on. So if he is on the field, his mind shouldn't be with girls lol.

The QB does get a lot of attention but take it from me... When you're qb you can't think about anything but the play, nothing else, you have to be 100% focused.

• Paranoia will destroy ya

• Wtf is this, a 1990's chickflick? xD

• This is like a sequel to 'You Belong With Me' where TSwift is now worried of losing the hot dude.

• I least when I played football, I hated our cheerleaders. So entitled and arrogant about their looks, yet as intelligent as a brick wall.

• Actually most are quite smart. And in fact, most of the time, they will appear dumb, as to not "look smarter than him". They know we have egos

• If I were playing football, my girlfriend would be the only cheerleader I'd need.

• Lol he'll definitely fuck them, thats for sure. You sould like a good girl, but that girl is probably great side pussy for him on the low low. Yo if i were starting QB there wouldn't be a place my dick hasn't been dragged from. Be easy.

• It has been done before but why don't you trust him?

• If he truly loves you, there shouldn't be an issue at all.

• why don't you trust him?

• Uh if you're 25-29 , is he a college QB, pro, semi, etc? Also I doubt it, because most teams have a strict no dating rule between players and cheerleaders

• depends on him, if he really loves you, then he won't (i know i sound corny but it's true)
    if he's an asshole then he may do that

• No. Unless you live in a cheesy 1980s high school movie.

• lol cheerleaders are hot actually but volley chicks are hotter

• Pretty sure he's focused on his teammates and the fucking ball when he's on the pitch.

• He most likely will

• I think itshe the uniform more then anything buy one and wear it next time fun time rolls around

• LOL what a bunch of stereotypes. I'm a huge jock and even played a year of football in college, but I never went for the cheerleaders at all. I liked female athletes, not the prissy cheerleader types. I also dated some nerdy type girls who couldn't believe that a jock like me wanted to date them. So no, just because he plays football doesn't mean that he's destined to be with a cheerleader.