Being asked for nude pictures online and being asked for a one night stand doesn't count (obviously).
This just asks how many times are you asked out on a 'proper' date by someone? If you say no it still counts. If you're not even attracted to the gender of the person asking you out, it still counts.
Vote for the option that applies to you best and please explain why you think you get asked out so little/much.
- Never. I have never been asked out.57% (8)88% (7)68% (15)Vote
- Once or twice a year.0% (0)12% (1)5% (1)Vote
- Once every couple of months / Several times a year or so.7% (1)0% (0)5% (1)Vote
- Once every few weeks / Once a month at least21% (3)0% (0)14% (3)Vote
- Once a week / Multiple times a month.15% (2)0% (0)8% (2)Vote
- Once a day / Several times a week.0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
- More than once a day.0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
What makes you say yes?
Most Helpful Girl
Other crucial variable - am I on the market? Right now I'm in a committed relationship. (I assume my boyfriend suggesting that we get together doesn't count, right?) I do nothing to encourage anyone to ask me out; if I'm talking to a random guy and get the impression he's interested/ flirting, I'll find a way to slip in some mention of my boyfriend. I get asked out less often than once a month now. When I was actively dating, talking to guys online and when I was just out and about, it was far more often than weekly. Guys aren't entirely clueless, so it matters a lot if you're sending out a "don't ask" or a "let's talk" vibe.1
Most Helpful Guy
I've never been asked out. Can't really say other than that I don't get out much and I don't attract a lot of attention from women. Among the outdated trope of the whole "Guys are supposed to be the initiator" nonsense.2