Men, Do you spend more money on a better looking date? Women, do you dress nicer and act a bit sluttier for a better looking date?

Just wondering

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Girl

• "act sluttier" omfg come on

• yea I wrote this in like two seconds

• I don't, I really don't. You don't know what goes on in our minds.

• neither do you half the time. I use to be an advertising agent and I can tell you, half the time people don't even now that guys like me have put bias into their minds

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't spend any more or less money on a woman no matter how good she looked.

What Girls Said 2

• Geez! No, if I'm not interested, I turn down the invitation for a date. If I'm interested, I'm putting my best face forward.

• I have no reason to act slutty on a date.

What Guys Said 5

• Once you decide what the date is, you don't really have much influence over how much the bill comes to. If you decide you aren't attracted to your date, then the only way yo have of reducing the bill is to split it.

• No, I treat all my women the same.

• I pay the bills, she eats the pills..

• well women are now making money, so you are just paying for a high class prostitute.

• I only pay separately so it doesn't matter.

• Tbh I make more of an effort with a hotter girl and probably end up spending more money.

• Calm down there eager beaver. Believe it or not a lot of women aren't turned on by someone spending a lot of money on us when we don't know them well. No sense in that on the first few dates. Too much pressure.

• I don't spend vast amounts of cash or anything and blatantly try and buy them, I just up my game a bit and probably spend more, more doesn't mean loads and loads.