Does this make me gay now? Or Bi-sexual?

I met this girl online who I swear I thought was a boy. We had never spoken on the phone or video chatted but one weekend while I was off we decided to meet up and hang out. I actually drove to meet and pick her up and once she got into the car and we of course said hi, it smacked me right in the face that when she spoke she indeed had the voice of a womens. I was completely shocked! I was like omfggg this is a girllll!!! Her name is actually Tori but I never bothered to ask her name. I just saw that she was from Florida and since I'm a big fan of Florida I just took it upon myself to call her "Florida". I tend to give people nicknames all the time. When I showed other people her I guess to everyone but me it was pretty apparent that she was a girl. I guess I'm just really that oblivious. Anyway, I've always been strictly dickly, if you know what I mean. I think all women are beautiful but I don't want to marry or have sex with them. I am still immensley attracted to her though and I definitely don't want to stop talking to her but does this make me gay now? Well Bi-sexual?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 5

• Well being attracted to her kind of goes down the bi-sexual path cause that says more than "I think she has a pretty face" or "I wanna hang out and be her friend."

• No. It does not mean that. You're just attracted to the way she looks. You said you didn't realize she's a girl, so I'm assuming she looked pretty masculine to you?

• Now that I look at her she does look like a girl... kind of. You can definitely see the femininity in her features and appearance. I know girls can be tall and play sports too but she also dresses in guys clothing, well it looks like clothing a male would wear, and it all just came off as very masculine to me. Her being a girl just never occurred to me in the absolute slightest.

• Doesn't necessarily make you bi, but it doesn't matter either way. I tend to avoid labels all together.

• do you know her sexuality by chance?

• Not really. But she has boobs and on her profile she did indicate that she was female. She doesn't know I thought she was a dude and not a girl. I didn't bother to tell her and confirm whether she's a chick or not.

• ok, but that bit is really not important, you can think women are good looking and be straight, but do you feel sexually aroused by her basically, and find yourself mentally wondering what she has under clothing etc

• I don't know. I'm not curious to know whats under her clothes at all. I know there's no dick there and that alone kind of turns me off from her. I do find her extremely attractive though. Her physical appearance does arouse me.

• Yes, you are bi sexual

• You are not bisexual until you have had sex with women and men.

What Girls Said 2

• no, you are only attracted to one girl, that does not make you bi right away. unless you think that. There are no rules for when you are gay or bi. You know, or decide that for yourself.

• It could? It's really up to you to decide