Should I tell that I've liked her for awhile?

About 2 years ago u met a girl who was working at Apple Bees. She was the hostess and I I thought she was most beautiful girl I had seen. So she was taking us to our seats and she looks at me and says she recognized me from somewhere and it turns out we go to the same school. Then she got called away before I could ask her name. So I didn't see her again that night and at school I looked for her but I never saw her. So I just forgot about her.

But then this year I met this girl and we became really good friends. We talked and hung out together a lot. I thought we were just friends but then one day we were hanging our then she leaned in close and we started making out. And she told me how she's liked me for awhile then a couple days later she said she was getting fellings for me and she didn't want to get them. So we stopped the kissing but stayed friends. And I was fine with just being friends. Then one day we were talking and she told me she used to work at apple bees. Then I realized she was the girl I had a crush on and had been looking for. So should I tell hear I've liked her for a long time. Would she think it's sweet or be freaked out?

Most Helpful Girl

• You should tell her.

Most Helpful Guy

• She said she did not want to develop feelings for you. It sounds like she is telling you that you do not have any relationship with her in your future.

What Girls Said 1

• I think it would be very sweet :)

What Guys Said 1

• Go for it.