HELP! HELP! Please. What to do?

The guy I am in love.. I pushed him away, several times. Why? Because I was scared I was falling for him and I started to panic because my last relationship sucked.

We didn't talk for several days. After that we talked and he told me that he wants us to work, he wants me but he is scared that I will push him away again.

After all this mess he talked to me first, the next day I did but we haven't talked in a while, I want to give him space and not make him feel pressured.

Should I keep distance? Should I talk? What should I say? I did push him several times.

Most Helpful Girl

• If you like him

1. Talk to him
    2. Stop the freaking mind games girlie!!!

• Thank you! I will but not tonight I don't have the strength required.
      I feel a bit ashamed and sad at the same time.

• Thanks for mh and good luck!

What Guys Said 5

• Just talk to him. A lot of guys aren't going to mess around. They either want you or they don't. Clearly, he wants you, but he is nervous after being pushed away before. This won't stop him. Don't let your fear of being hurt cause you to miss out on something special.

• He didn't ask for space, he is afraid you will push him away, meaning he assumes you need some space. Make up your mind, forget about your past and start thinking about now. If you decide to pursue something serious with him, call him up and explain your fears and feelings. MAKE UP YOUR MIND FIRST!! You don't know how much he can tolerate being pushed away.

• You pushed him away because you were scared you were falling for him? That doesn't make sense. If I were you , I would see a licensed therapist and get your mind straightened out before you pursue love again.

• AND THEN WOMEN WANT LOVE

This is the EXACT SHIT I AM TALKING ABOUT

• Just ask him out

What Girls Said 2

• I know its hard but try not to push him away! You'll look back on it and regret doing it.

• Keep your distance.