Guys, Guy blocked me, why?

I was having a casual thing going with a guy. We live about 2 hours from each other and took turns driving to see the other. We were also texting and snapchatting everyday for a month. A friend of mine actually took my phone and texted him asking what his intentions were even though we have had this conversation before and for right now we where enjoying it how it was without a relationship. When my friend didn't like the answer because my friend thought we both felt more then what we were telling each other, my friend ended it using my phone so he would think it was me. I was so upset with her and she tried to explain it to him. I apologized to him for everything that happened. In the mean time he blocked my number, Facebook and snapchat. He wouldn't talk to me about anything that happened but would only talk to my friend and I have no clue what he even said to my friend because my friend is mad at me and won't tell me. Why would he block me and do that?

3

Most Helpful Guy

• "A friend of mine actually took my phone "

^whoa wait... how did she? did u gave it to her, or she grabbed yer phone suddenly? if da second then sorry but this friend wasn't right... anyway...

"and texted him asking what his intentions were even though we have had this conversation before and for right now we where enjoying it how it was without a relationship. "

^did she speak on yer behalf... or pretended she was u?

"When my friend didn't like the answer because my friend thought we both felt more then what we were telling each other, my friend ended it using my phone so he would think it was me. I was so upset with her and she tried to explain it to him. I apologized to him for everything that happened. In the mean time he blocked my number, Facebook and snapchat. "

^oh shit she messed things up it seems... u've got ANY right to be upset wid her.
    now dat u r being blocked by him r there any other ways to reach him? basically if i was u i'd UNFRIEND her, then try to find this guy and make things clear to him... without her messin things up again!

• She pretended she was me. I tried explain to him but he keeps blocking

• shit... better forget him, unfriend her and move on... guess there's nothing better u can do sorry :(

What Guys Said 2

• Kick your friend's ass.

• Your friend and your chat buddy are now banging. Ditch them both. Move on.

• My friend is a lesbian, they aren't banging

• She's experimenting.