Guys, I told a guy I love you and he said?

I told him that I love him in private message and he said "we ll thanks" we have been talking for months. He wants to date me but I'm taken. I want to at least help him; he is homless. We've skyped a lot. He is a total nerd.

So what is he thinking? (Just need some opinions not judgements because I'm taken.)

3

Most Helpful Guy

• homeless? and he owns a phone?

weird... anyway "well thanks" sounds like "i don't care"... but i might be wrong though and he maybe said "well thanks" coz he was nervous... whilst he wanted to say sth else instead

• He has money from his last job but it's running out.

That sounds like something he would do! Lol

He is very shy- doesn't know what to say to women. Thanks for the opinion. I think you're right. Z

• again u r welcome :D

sad to know though

• Yeah- I plan to help him. I can't let him keep going on like that.

What Guys Said 2

• why would you tell him you love him if you can't be with him?
    thats just plain mean if you ask me...

• I know what you're saying; but you have no idea what I plan to do. I'm a genius, by the time I see him, he will no longer be homeless and have a job. He will have a better life.

He's an amazing guy...

I'm not going to go into detail. That's my personal business.

• Think he's nervous as you are taken. If he likes you, he will respond back if you meet in person and convey this to him or on a date.

Could you check mine out pls? www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1623417-why-do-i-suddenly-feel-sexual-desire-for-this-friend-why-is-she