Do you think men and women have different opinions on beauty?

I personally think so. There are certain girls who have more appeal to girls and than there are certain girls who have most appeal to men.
Example:
someone like Taylor swift. Even though some men find her attractive, her audience is directed to young teenaged girls or women who mostly who like her and her looks
then there is someone like Adriana Lima that men are more attracted to.
then when you're on social media sometimes there are a big ratio to when people like a girls pics. There are certain girls who have mostly men liking, commenting a girls pictures. As well as following her on Instagram/Twitter/etc
and there there are certain girls who get mostly girls liking their photos

thoughts?

0|0
4|5

Most Helpful Guy

• many people have different ideas on beauty and most people's definition will change over their lifetime. A lot of opinion has to do with programming - you are shown people on tv, in movies, in music videos, etc., and told they are beautiful, so you think that is the definition. Then, if you grow, you find that beauty is not always what you initially see. Another definer of beauty is the people we grow up with. When you arer in middle school and high school friends decide who is beautiful and who is not, and sometimes when a person is not considered beautiful, he or she believes it. what you believe will ALWAYS affect how people see you. A confident, average looking person will have far more friends of both sexes and be considered better looking than someone with a lousy personality. Many people go through high school almost dateless, then, get to college and find there are many other interested in them. So, if you are asking this because you think others find you not as beautiful as the "ideal" (whatever that is), don't sweat it, things change as you move on in life.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 4

• I think Christina Applegate is gorgeous , Drew Barrymore she's gorgeous

we all see beauty in more than one way, i see beauty in eyes of the beholder

a girl can be gorgeous but have a shitty personality now that right there would be

a complete turn off for me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Of course they do.

Women are attracted to what a man is; Men are attracted to how a woman looks. That's why you see when women giving advice on how to win a guy, they always mention traits like being strong, outspoken, vocal, opinionated, intelligent, witty, funny, charming, etc. because that's what they personally are attracted to in the opposite sex.

Men on the other hand (though they won't admit it) aren't as into a woman's personality, interests, and hobbies as they are into her looks. It takes a woman looking a certain way for a man to talk to her and show her his personality, and invite her into his world to make her want him. That's at least what I notice.

0|0
    0|0
  • Definitely is a big difference. There's also a difference between who guys think are "attractive" and who they think are just hot and sexy.

0|0
    0|0
  • Taylor Swift is gorgeous... lol

1|0
    1|0

What Girls Said 3

• yes i think that beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes both gender have different views on beauty

0|0
    0|0
  • here we go again, how much am i worth to society?

0|0
    0|0