What's it like dating a girl a lot shorter than you?

like at least 8 inches

Most Helpful Girl

• Nothing wrong with being short. I'm short just 5.1 and I love it I always get comments on how cute I look its really fun being short.

What Girls Said 2

• im really short! lol

and other than getting those "omg your so short!" comments. and my boyfriend getting jokes about being a perv. it doesn't seem to bother him. I mean it doesn't bother me that I'm short why should it bother him.

the only bad thing might be that when you kiss the guy might get some neck cramps. lol

• Good things come in small packages

What Guys Said 2

• im 5'2 and my girlfriend is like 4'7 nothing wrong with being short. Its rather cute actually. She'll get a lot of compliments like that.

• I was married 10 years to a woman 5'2" and I am 6'4". It worked great! It never bothered me at all. We did get a lot of comments about our difference but it was fine for us. She liked tall guys and I like women with curves and normally really tall girls are less curvy from my experience so often I am attracted to shorter women.

There were never any problems from our size differences that I can remember.