How would you express that you want your significant other to spend time with you without sounding needy?

School is going to get started and my boyfriend apparently has to recruit for all these clubs he's in for college freshman. The way he described it was that he was going to be extremely busy and tired all the time, he did tell me that he would make time to spend with me but, I can't help but feel like he was just saying that as an afterthought. I have my own life going on and such, but I would still want to see him after a day's work. I'm just worried that he won't remember or won't care enough to spend time with me if that makes sense.

What Guys Said 1

• hmm... unfortunately as it seems he's being busy indeed. not of course dat he doesn't want u or anything.

"he did tell me that he would make time to spend with me but, I can't help but feel like he was just saying that as an afterthought"

^so he said he's gonna do it as well.
    so just wait and see if it's true... otherwise if he doesn't, then mention "u said u'll spend time wid me. y u don't?"

What Girls Said 0