Girls, How would you let the guy know in such a situation?

You meet a Random guy for the first time and wanted to have casual sex with him. But he doesn't show sexual interest in you and is a bit boring in conversation.

As he is about to leave, he suddenly asks for your number , despite not showing sexual interest and being boring in conversation.

Would you give your number when he asks for it OR give an excuse to NOT give your number , when he asks?

Your opinion :))

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• i would make up an excuse not to.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• I would personally say, "Let's not waste our time. You clearly aren't into me and that's ok, I'm over it already... You don't need to pretend." Then I'd leave.

0|1
    0|0
    • Thanks :) But if he is boring, would you not be interested in having casual sex with him?

• Show All
    • She said because he didn't seem interested in having sex, I'm addition to him not being as interesting as she had thought.

• did she tell him up-front that she wanted casual sex OR did she analyse the conversation and decide that the guy wasn't interested in casual sex?

• i'd give him the number. just because some people who try not to show too much interest are really actually interested.

0|1
    0|0
    • Thanks :) But if he is boring, would you still be interested in having casual sex with him?

• Show All
    • omg you're such an Asker lol. If he not interested he's just not interested. Maybe while saying I'd give him the number it would turn out to be fake

• cool :P

• There are mixed signals there

0|1
    0|0

• Show All
    • I don't know