Is this considered cheating?

The guy that I'm seeing asked me to go out with him and his friends. I had an early flight the next day, but I accepted because it was our last night together, and I wanted to spend time with him. I waited there for hours, and he never showed up. I was really sad, so when one of the guys started to comfort me, and one thing led to another, we kissed. He's really mad at me, and I feel terrible. But we're far from being official, he SLEEPS with other girls. He called me a cheater, and when I told him that he was sleeping with other women, he told me it wasn't the same thing. I know that two wrongs don't make a right, but is he right to be mad?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, you cheated on him.
    Yes, people have double standards.

Most Helpful Girl

• If you two aren't official and him sleeping with other women isn't considered cheating neither by you nor by him, then you kissing another guy isn't cheating either. Have you asked him to clarify how him sleeping with other women and you kissing another guy are not the same thing? I'd love to hear what he has to say about that.

What Guys Said 4

• No he is not right to be mad. Sounds like one rule for him and another for you. It's not great to have kissed his mate but he should be angry with his mate and not you. This guy sounds like a player and possibly a bit of a narcissist. Remember he didn't turn up. He left you hanging with no explanation. He is seeing other girls. Is this really someone you want to worry yourself about?

• Well ya you cheated on him... but he is no better too cause he is sleeping with other girls... Too...

What's the point in bring with him if you two and white whore around?
    What have relationships come to now a days? Really i dont understand...

• I'm not going to touch on this crazy relationship so I'll just answer the original question, yes you cheated.

• He sounds like a child and should be single until he grows up.

What Girls Said 5

• Dump him. He's cheating on you and got mad at you for kissing another guy. Tell him to get over himself and move on, you're better off!

• It's not right to cheat ever and you both did, so no it seems rather silly for him to be angry.

• to me cheating is when a girl or boy is seeing someone else and secretly going out with another boy or girl

• you're not official and he sleeps with other girls? why do you feel bad? and why is he mad at you?

• Wtf? He stood you up and sleep with other girls and you are a cheater because you kissed another guy? Yeah kissing is cheating but he is childish and stupid.

Dump him.