Is it weird I haven't met his dad?

I've been dating my boyfriend for 3 months now and have met his sister and her husband and his close friends. Is it odd he hasn't introduced me to his dad yet? his mom lives out of state so I understand why I can't meet her. His parents know about me, he talks about me a lot. Is he embarrassed of them or me?

Most Helpful Girl

• I think he introduced you quite early to some of his relatives.
    3 months is very short in a relationship.
    I would feel grateful that he did that already.
    He has time to introduce u to his dad...

• I've known him for 6 months though. I guess it's a good sign he introduced me to some of the important people. He doesn't have many friends so I've only met 2 of his friends.

• okay thank you :)

• No problem :)

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• I've been with my fiance for about three years and still haven't met his dad. But he always works and they live pretty far from us so that may be different. Ask him if you can meet his dad, if he says no then find out why. He may be embarrassed of of his dad and saving you from an awkward visit. You never know!

• Probably not, just meeting the parents is usually a big deal. I wouldn't freak out about it. He is introducing you to people close to him do I wouldn't worry about it. He's just taking his time. That's alright.