What age do you prefer to date?

Because I take good care of myself and like to have fun I prefer younger men. I feel like guys my age and older are boring, unattractive, controlling and out of shape. The only way I'd date an older guy was if he was a millionaire. You can't just be a regular older guy thinking you can be in my space. I'd take a younger guy trying to get on his feet rather than an established older man.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd prefer to date someone 17 - 25. Here 16 is the legal age, but dating someone who's probably still in compulsory education feels a bit dodgy for me, so I'd go to 17 instead. I'd prefer they're around the same age as me, and 25 is the next round number with a bit of an age gap.

What Guys Said 6

• "I feel like guys my age and older are boring, unattractive, controlling and out of shape"

if it makes you feel any better most women your age also qualify for that. oh and have the added burden of having kids not to mention saggy tits.

"The only way I'd date an older guy was if he was a millionaire"

not to much of a gold digger then?

• I agree with u sounds like a gold digger., you better not date at all missy hehe

• "I don't have kids and don't want kids. Are you mad because you're repulsive looking and boring? Go fuck yourself ugly asshole and your little followers can kiss my beautiful ass too."

haha, why block me?

no not mad. just proving a point that your generalization of men your own age is wrong. in the same way that not all women aged 30 have kids and saggy tits, not all men aged 30 are boring and out of shape. see my point?

oh, and i can see why you only date younger men! no self respecting mature male would go near you. you are clearly a nut job, who scares off anyone older than 20.

• Tommy Bowe 31 years old and ripped as fuck one of the best looking guys on the irish rugby team

• I never date an age. I just date girls I enjoy whether they are older or younger.

• I love older girls!

• I like dating girls who i can feel are real

• around +3; -6 years.

• i like girls my age being younger by a year i don't really want older women

What Girls Said 3

• If i were in the dating scene I'd have no problem going younger or older. There are benefits to both I think.

• I prefer to date guys older than me 25-30 years old because I'm really done with guys at my age. I'm not looking for a millionaire or whatever but I look for a mature man and this is what I need in my life.

• I'd prefer to date someone 20-30. I don't like younger men. Not at my age.