Single female for 4 years. What am I doing wrong?

I've been single for 4 years. Lately I've been doing mostly online dating. I have no clue what I am doing wrong. I have had my share of men who date me for about 3 months and then don't want to be with me. Lately I can't seem to even get a second date online. I don't understand am I that ugly? I attached a pic of myself I am the white girl on the right. I think I am at least a 7 or 8. I am educated super active and very social.

Most Helpful Guy

• Your looks are not a problem. You are indeed a very attractive girl.

That leaves three other possibilities (that are within your control, that is): your behavior, beliefs, and your personality.

You need to sit down and think about what it is that men want (don't just say sex, that's both lazy-minded and sexist). Then you need to be very honest with yourself and determine whether or not those three things are currently compatible with being in a relationship with a man. If not, then you may need to make some changes if being with a guy is really important to you.

Most Helpful Girl

• Stop concentrating on getting a boyfriend. Focus on other things and then you'll see that they'll come to you. Because if you want something too bad, it only comes once you've told yourself not to look anymore.

What Guys Said 8

• its most likely not your appearance, you're probably just not clicking with the guys you meet. you'll find him eventually, just keep trying.

• 'Picky' is probably the best word to use: how many guys did you turn down, on line or IRL?
    That doesn't mean you've to accept the trash, just look at different kinds of guys.
    (Or approach them differently. Your present choices and approach clearly don't work out.)

• Lack of respect is one of the biggest causes of break ups when its the guy who break up the relationship. Most guys think they simply want a hot chick who will look good on their arm and be great in bed, but if you disrespect them, especially in front of their friends, they will drop you very quickly. They may not even be sure why themselves, but they just know that something is not right. You certainly are very attractive, so that's not the issue. Are you pushy and/or tease your boyfriend in front of his friends? When you have a disagreement, what is your tone? Is it respectful? You can certainly have your opinion and don't have to just follow everything he wants, but its probably more in the way you do it. (shooting in the dark here)

Another issue is that a guy needs to feel needed. If you are little Miss Independent and don't NEED his care and protection, he will feel that you don't need him and then feels insecure, and once again, probably not even know why. Hope this helps...

• It's not your looks, your nice looking, so it is something your doing or saying and don't realize it, maybe you could ask one of the guys you dated before to give you an honest answer of what it is your doing wrong and tell him not to be afraid of what to say since your not trying to get back with him

• I agree with your rating. If you had men who dated you, then I think it's safe to assume that your looks are not the issue (as confirmed by your photo).

If they all dump you after 3 months, there are two possibilities;
    1; you are dating guys who werent ready for a relationship
    2; you are a chore to be with

I don't know which one it is without knowing you.

• You are quite cute.

• If you'd like, PM me and we can chat. I don't know if we'd ever meet to actually do anything, but please if you want, I can do it here and maybe help you feel better. ;)

• You're very pretty i see no problem but
    this kind of scares me cause you quote
    " I have had my share of men who date me for about 3 months"

• Your name has lust in it maybe you come off too desperado?

What Girls Said 0