Is it bad to see women as trophies?

obviously it will only apply to hot women but is it bad to see them as trophies?

Most Helpful Girl

• I feel that's how my husband sees me and that I'm just a show off piece to people about that look at what I have and that I landed such a pretty wife and that bothers me sometimes but it can go the other way when he doesn't say anything and they bring it up to him either way it makes me mad what difference would it make if I was ugly as long as he loved me

• you married him even though you think he sees you as a trophy? wow, there's not a lot of women who would do that?

• I know he loves me but he makes comments about the only reason he married me was because he wanted a hot wife guys will be guys

Most Helpful Guy

• Depends. I think most women, when they hear that, they think that they're being treated as an object to be shown off which, I'd agree, isn't a good thing. However, there's nothing wrong with being proud of your woman and that's what I think of when I think of a woman as a "trophy"; I see her as a woman who is worthy of praise and who is worth "showing off" as more like an appreciation of your woman rather than something you obtained.

What Girls Said 3

• I don't see how that could be good.

• Yes it's bad

• but why though?

• yes but i mean how would it actually be harmful to me or her if i see them as trophies?

• have better things to do eh?

• Yes, yes it is.

What Guys Said 1