What is the biggest turn off for you in a person?

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 13

• Close-mindedness. I don't mind a girl thinking and behaving in different ways than I do, or liking very different things or even not liking the things I enjoy... but if she refuses to give things a chance that's an automatic no for me. It bothers me to the core.

• When people look down on themselves.

Ignorant people who tells themselves
    they know something, yet spouts nonsense.

"Quitters" People who give up.

Fulfill your dreams, or die trying! ^.~

• Physical masculinity of any type. For example, muscles, or a triangle shaped body, or super tall, or athletic etc. etc.

• It's a toss up between stupidity and shallowness.

• Not pretty , Not hot, Noy handsome, Not cool, Not good, Not nice, Not cute, Not great, Not beautiful.😣

• When they can't properly cook bacon. No joke.

• The girls who make bacon... In the microwave.

• @Derpyy that is like a war crime to me. It's worse when people only cook it for like 2 minutes and it's just raw and chewy. yuck

• Bad body odur

• ignorance/stupidity

• not being open/honest.

• bad attitude

• i don't have turn offs or turn ons. i'm not an electric appliance. people that use these terms are a "turn off" for me.

• Liking a sports team I hate, bad attitude, feminists, bad hygiene, and being a know-it-all.

• Religion and feminism

If you are foolish enough to believe in fiction and false propaganda then you are to simple for me.
    I require an analytical and logical female. One who doesn't just believe something because she is told it. You need to look at things and critically think about it, determine if it makes logical sense and discover if it is fact or nonsense.

• Let me guess you've never actually read any feminist theory

• Feminist theory is irrelevant compared to feminist action.

I could create a group called Positivity and write a doctrine about all the great things I plan on doing, and out of the gate things went according to plan, then decades later the only things the group actually did were evil, manipulative, hateful acts towards half of the population, and they only made up lies and skewed data to fit a no longer needed ideology, and pretty much acted like a hate group... I wouldn't need to know anything about the original "theory" or the official "definition" because those things would be irrelevant.

What Girls Said 1