Girls, you are on a first date with a guy at a restaraunt and when he pays you see a wad of $100 bills in his wallet. Your reaction?

Let's assume the date went well and you both had a good time. But it's time for the bill and when he takes out his wallet to pay you notice a huge thick was of $100 bills inside. How would you text to that?

Most Helpful Girl

• I would be a bit shocked that someone would carry that much cash around. However, I wouldn't text him about it or question it. If I began to notice any other sketchy behavior then I might bring it up.

What Girls Said 4

• He's out of my league financially - holy crap. I currently have $150 in my wallet and I think it's a lot lol

And also, I'm a cheap date he shouldn't have such big bills on him to pay for me. He's going to look mighty silly handing over a $100 for my impressive $8.00 bill.

• It'd seem silly tbh, because I don't really spend much on any dates. So it'd be like $100 vs $10 lol

I'd be worried for him actually, to have so much cash on hand. In my home country, you can't carry so much cash with you, you'd definitely be robbed and the cops will only tell you that you're asking for it.

• That's his business

• Would be a little surprised he carries that much cash with him, but other than that I wouldn't really care.

What Guys Said 1