Guys, My boyfriend friends are always falling for me... Why?

So me and my boyfriend have been together for awhile and most of his friends just really like hanging with me.
But they always tell me how beautiful i am and how they think I'm sexy and I guess what I'm asking is why are man always like that around me?

14

Most Helpful Guy

• because you´re hot. but man your boyfriend has some really crappy friends... i wouldn´t try to flatter the girl of my good friend. it would really piss me off if my friends did this with my girlfriend.

• I would say they are crappy if they were trying to get her in bed, but they're just telling her she's beautiful and sexy. They are basically making it known to her that she is accepted and welcome by the group. Women like to be complimented and it costs nothing so why not? I tell my own sister in law that I think she's beautiful and sexy because my brother is not really good at doing it. Telling her that makes her feel beautiful and put her in a good mood. She also feel like she is welcome among us. She's not someone we can't wait for my brother to dump...

• i guess it depends on what is being said. if i get the vibe that they try to conquer my girl it´s inappropriate. if they just make normal friendly compliments, there is no problem. but then we wouldn´t speak of them "falling for her".

What Guys Said 13

• Stop being so nice and set boundaries! Always make out with your boyfriend infront of then and tell him you love him. It'll chase the wolves away. Say thing like "hey your my boy friend's friend I'd appriciate it if you'd stop talking to me like that.

• Ungenuine compliments are a turn off to a women. They have no real game so they are feeding you this bulls hit hoping they will get lucky.

• The real question should be... why do your bfs friends do that... And why do let them do that?
    They don't respect your boyfriend cause they are hitting on you... They are trying to get in your pants... Don't let them!
    Be careful

• Thanks I will

• Be careful hahaha nice one bruh
      I can safely assume she's loving that attention

• Because they are jealous of him, plain and simple.

• Cause your too sexy Lexi

• Are you hot?

• Maybe they are just happy for your boyfriend.

• You have to low that hotness girl xD

• Yeah I know how you feel my wife's friends all want to bang me. :)

• Because they are horny and they know you put out.

• Then stop walking around the house naked.

• Are you super hot and working it

• When a girl is nice to a guy the guy thinks she wants him. Sad truth about most guys. Stop being so nice to then and watch what happens