23 year old woman who is a virgin?

Never been in a relationship either... why? I just haven't find that guy that makes me ''feel''. Am i weird? im ashamed because of this. I feel like people laugh at me if i say im a virgin

Most Helpful Guy

• why are you ashamed , its perfectly normal, I'm the same way , there are a lot on here who are, but it's rare to meet one and it actually awesome to meet others who have waited for whatever reason, its a good thing in my opinion, if they laugh then there not worth listening to, but i doubt anyone is. id say keep it as long as you want , is not a big deal. u are a rare treasure. people who say different either are jealous or want to have sex with you

• Yes i agree. And i think contrary to being ashamed you should be proud of yourself. it is a great gift to give to a spouse.

• true, no reason for shame,

Most Helpful Girl

• don't expect people to understand since general opinion of society made you feel the way you do; and it's none of their business
    but in reality, guess what, that is perfectly normal, you are perfectly normal, and not just that, there are more virgins in this world boys and girl than you think regardless of age
    so say fuck you hypocritical society and imbrace your virginity
    think for ysf and use your own head
    don't let anyone make you feel like less cause of it
    cause you're not
    why would you have to sleep with someone to satisfy social norms? And bisides it's very hard to be lucky in love and find a person you can get along with and want to have sex with

What Guys Said 13

• Well I think maybe it just takes a little more to get you to feel something for someone. Try working your way into becoming curious in someone you find the the least bit of attractive and maybe some emotions may develop. Honestly I'd probably like to go about life like that, it'd give a chance to just get to know someone without developing feelings to quickly (I fall easy but have it under control).

Let me ask this, are you good with understanding your feelings?

• the simple answer is don't tell anyone you are still a virgin until it actually matters in that you have found a guy and are planning on having a sexual relationship with him. the fact that you are a virgin is no one elses business but yours

• It's alright, different flowers bloom at different times.
    Your close group of friends might find it weird, I have a virgin friend and we all joke with him but deep down we don't mean no harm.

• Well if you haven't felt infatuation towards any male up to the age of 23, then good luck...

• Yes weird. Not a bad weird though, weird as it doesn't seem so common these days. Just be normal about it, not a big deeal

• maybe your standards are a bit high but you´re not weird. i´m actually the same but i´m 29 xD

• That's ok just don't like pass 35 lol then it's just odd

• Every one lives their life differently

• It's totally alright. Just do whatever you want.

• Quite a turn on for me because I can sort of relate

• you are ugly probably. if you were a 7+ there is almost zero chance you'd still be if you didn't want it... .

• Your fine its cool

• You're a girl. It's okay for you to be a virgin. If you were a guy, that would be a different matter.

What Girls Said 5

• Actually, you could be a demisexual or even asexual. Demisexuals need to form very strong emotional bonds before getting intimate, and often don't form romantic feelings very easily (though all demisexuals experience different things). Asexuals on the other hand have very little to no interest in sex or romantic relationships. Some people are just born that way.

• Honey, it's not at all uncommon. There's nothing to be ashamed of.

• Who cares? Most people nowadays are screwed and destructive, whether you are who you are or not.

Don't let meaning of others get too hard on you, as long as you're not commiting a real crime or so. Chill.

There's nothing wrong with it^^

• I'm 22 an Virgin had very short relationships

• If you're weird, then I'm weird too. I'm also 23 and a virgin.
    I think there's no reason to be ashamed. My sexual life is something personal and I have the right to decide what I do and what I don't do with my body.
    If people laugh, then they're stupid. It's their problem, not yours.