Would you be mad if your boyfriend wanted to go somewhere with his ex?

My boyfriend told me the other day that a girl that he went out with a few times asked him to go a fair with her. I really don't like the idea of this happening but I don't want to seem like a jealous girlfriend and say he can't go out with people. Plus he isn't the type to cheat. He's told me in the past that this girl still flirts and hits on him even though she knows he's dating me. So I don't even understand why he would think I would be okay with him going. What do you think I should do? Should I talk with him about it or say that I should come with them to the fair?

Most Helpful Guy

• If i were in your shoes I'd say hell no unless i get to come too.

• That's how I feel too. But I don't want to sound to bitchy about it... How do I say I want to go?

• Just ask politely if you can go too. If he refuses, then its time to get assertive and tell him "well then i don't want you to go"

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe if it was a group of friends, but just one on one with another woman who he happened to date who also flirts with him? That seems a little over the line. Ask him who all is going, tell him it makes you uncomfortable that she wants to go alone with him and that it doesn't sound like a good idea because he could be leading her on. Then go from there and see what his thoughts and opinions are.

• Do you think I should ask him if I can come along? Because I know he really wants to go to this thing but I can't handle the thought of her hitting on him the whole time they're together...

What Guys Said 4

• Well, i've never had a boyfriend, but yeah. I'd never expect my current girlfriend to put up with with this crap and i'd never go out with a girl on my own knowing that she was interested while I had another girlfriend. This seems so obvious to me.

• Yes, if i had a girlfriend who wanted to go out with her ex it would upset me so yes

• just put him in the test

• There's no way in hell that my girlfriend is going anywhere with her ex. If she did after I asked her not to, then she can keep on going because she's not coming back to me.

That's just wrong & disrespectable.

• I didn't ask him not to because I don't want to be a jealous girlfriend but I really can't stand the thought of her being alone with him. That's why I thought maybe I should ask him if I could come along. Do you think I should try that before telling him he can't go? And if so how do I ask?

• Just tell him flat out that you aren't comfortable with him hanging with an ex, nobody in their right mind would be. You are in the right, he's being very disrespectable. You're not being a jealous girlfriend at all & no, don't ask if you can go along, tell him you don't want him hanging with women he use to sleep with... period. I personally don't know anybody who would put up with that crap!!! & neither should you.

What Girls Said 3

• Too damn right I would! If he did that he wouldn't see me for dust!

• how do you know he won't cheat? why does he need his ex?

• Well my boyfriend and his ex work together and she invited him to this fair thing and he really wants to go. He doesn't need her... But I don't can't stand the idea of him being with her. But I know he's not the type to cheat because he was cheated on before and he knows how that feels. Plus we're both very happy in our relationship. So I feel like I don't need to worry about that. I just don't trust that girl... Which is why I want to go because I don't think she'd hit on him in front of me and if she did I'd probably punch her in the face.

• Then why would he tell me that she hits on him and that he wants to go with her to a fair? I think if he was cheating it would be hush hush. you know what I mean? He wouldn't be so honest about everything if that was the case.

• sits on him? and she wants to be all alone? I think he'd tell you so he could get away with it.

• I think u should definitely talk to him about it. Good luck!