I've been seeing this guy a month, now he's pulling away?

We spend most days together, he would initiate it. I've been called his "girlfriend" by others but he hasn't introduced me that way.

I was joking with him and pulled my pj pants way up and asked how he liked my new look. He said it's every guys dream to have a girlfriend who dresses like that. I laughed and said, "oh am I your girlfriend now?" Mostly to see if he wants that, I'm not really at a point where I care if it's labeled or not. He laughed back and said, "oh you and labels." I just joked he'd brought it up and that was the end of it.

We still meet up a lot, but he texts less, so I'm initiating more. I'm trying to initiate less now.

I don't know if maybe he's trying to see his friends without me, be a guy (which is fine). Or if my joke about being his girlfriend put pressure on him. (I've been called that 3/4 times. I just wanted to know what he wanted). But I don't want to bring that up if that's not it.

Is it just that it's not new, so we're being more real? I'd he just less interested?

What Guys Said 1

• I don't think your joke had anything to do with anything. If everything else is fine I wouldn't worry much

What Girls Said 0