How do I know if I'm in love?

Hey there, I'm 21 years old never had any kind of relationship with a girl.

Right now, there is a particular girl in my class that I really like but I don't know if I should go a step further with her.
As I never experienced love, I don't if what I feel right now is deep attraction which somehow will lead me to love...

I can explain myself clearly since I don't have any ideas of what I feel right now. Are there particulars signs that show you that you are in love? I'm really confused

Hoping that you'll help me in a such unusual situation.

Regards,
Franck

Most Helpful Girl

• When your in love you will know. It's an unexplainable feeling you will know.

Most Helpful Guy

• What you're experiencing doesn't really sound like love. Personally I don't believe in love at first sight. I think love developed more overtime. How can you truly love somone without knowing all sides to their personality properly first? It sounds like you have a deep attraction for this girl. Regarding the signs of love, these I guess vary from person to person but a genuine interest in her life and wanting to see her repeatedly would be some signs. Defiantly take a shot with her and see how it goes, just ask her out on a date somewhere casually don't come off to strong to soon. Probably best not to mention that you thought you might love her before even dating. If it goes well continue to see each other. If after a 3-6 months in an actuall relationship with her you still feel this way but even stronger it's probably time to tell her you love her.

What Girls Said 2

• It's lust until you've talked to her, which you should do, like soon.

• I ask myself the same...

What Guys Said 2

• When you can bust ass in front of each other, c'est l'amour.

• I think you know it when you feel it, it's a strong feeling that it's really hard to describe.