Girls, Why would you ask a guy for a date and then back off a few hours before?

Okay, So I met this girl online, we traded numbers. We talked a little bit each day, maybe for a 2 or 3 hours. At first we talked a lot just kind get to know you stuff but it became flirty and we just seemed really compatible. She beat me to asking her out (I was already going to) the second day we talked. Since then we have great conversations and so much in common and I just started feeling comfortable being myself with her. Like telling her little things I don't tell anyone like guilty pleasure tv shows and music, stuff like that. We agreed we didn't want to talk to much before the date (2 days) so we dialed it back a bit more maybe a half hour or an hour a day we'd talk. Today, the day of, she texts me and says she's not feeling it anymore. That we're too much alike. I told her I think we should meet before we decided that and that I still wanted to but she stopped responding. I told her to text me and that I wasn't mad just really confused. I guess I want to know if I should just back completely off or try to message her in a few days maybe?

3

Most Helpful Girl

• Nerves got to her. She wasn't ready for a relationship. That's too bad.

What Girls Said 2

• she's scared

• she got cold feet.

• Yes but I can't figure out if she genuinely lost interest which seems unlikely or if she just got scared.