Girls, do you like for a guy to call you on the phone or would you rather call him?

My guy friends said it's not man like to call & initiate I think it's stupid thinking what do you think?

7

Most Helpful Girl

• i like when they call.

What Girls Said 6

• I think it could go either way it depends on the situation. if the girl always text you first or constantly talks to you about everything she may feel like she is annoying you and doesn't want to feel you know like crazy or stalkish like or that kind of feeling or something. but i don't see anything wrong for a guy calling the girl. has nothing to do if your manlike or not it just shows that you are a gentleman.

• I like to see some initiative from my man, but he doesn't have to be the first to call every time. I don't think it has anything to do with being manly or not manly at all.

• Well.. I would prefer to see him everyday.. But it's okay if he can call once in a while :D

• I think that a girl wants her boyfriend to take the first step. So naturally the first few calls should be his. But then after, she should call him too, tell him how his day has been and that she misses him. It does a lot of good to his ego!

• I think taking turns is best. That way you know you both are interested in each other and it doesn't leave you wondering if they'd call you if you didn't.

• I like it when the guys calls first, because I know for sure that they are interested in talking to me. Because if I were to call, I'd be worried about whether or not I'm annoying him or something.