Sketchy Tinder match?

So I got a match with this girl, and immediately she gives me her name to search for her on facebook and her phone number, she said she just moved down here because she got into a "little trouble". I asked her what is was, but she wanted to call me because her "hands were tired from typing"... but I was like "uhhh, i gotta run some errands soon..." I tried to pry it out of her, but she started telling me how handsome I was and sent me a couple of nude photos of herself. She eventually got around to telling me she got arrested for resisting arrest while visiting her ex. She then insisted that I meet her tonight at my place, and then I suggested "Don't you want to meet me in public first to check if I'm a psycho or anything?" so she agreed she wanted to meet me at a bar, but was still pretty adament asbout doing it tonight. I finally convinced her that I would "call her" on the weekend and work something out...

So, obviously I'm not going to call this girl because this is some Silence of The Lambs kind of shit, but does anyone have any idea what her real motives were?

Most Helpful Girl

• Her motive was to take you back to her place, drug you, tie you up and penetrate you with her 11 inch big black dildo she recently bought to use on her next victim. Good thing you didn't get involved with "that"

Most Helpful Guy

• Sounds like a catch. All she's missing is a chainsaw and cocaine.

What Girls Said 5

• Oh my god, ABORT MISSION!!!

She probably was a stage 4 clingy type looking for a hookup that would eventually cause her to become completely obsessed with you.

... Sorry I've heard too many Tinder horror stories. In truth, all I can say is she likely wanted sex for certain.

• Isn't Tinder the sleaziest social site, like the McDonald's of hook ups or something? My best guess was that she was going to try to use you to make the ex jealous. I'm pretty sure she was still going to sleep with you but you were going to be there to play best supporting role in her drama. Creepy! Good for you for running the opposite direction:)

• yeah, this does seem like she's just trying to get revenge on her boyfriend.

• You remind me of myself when I face a social situation like that. Seems like there is some underlying creepy agenda!

• she probably wants to fuck.
    Or its a catfish. hahha

• She has issues and isn't very smart. Leave her be.

• Eh just ignore her.

What Guys Said 0