First date. When will he ask me out again?

so I have grown attached to my guy just after our first date. we had been talking for 2 months periodically. I learned his family is very rich. I'm not sure that my family will accept him. I'm Asian and he's White. so far, he called me his girlfriend on our first date and since then I've referred to him as my boyfriend. I want him to ask me out again. so far I think he's thinking about it. we made out, didn't have sex but were close to. he stopped. I also didn't want to have sex on our first date. he doesn't mind when we're kissing. we have such good chemistry. it sounds like he's interested isn't he?

yeah Because I'm not rich but I have an education and his family does some what. I'm independent from his resources either way.

Most Helpful Guy

• for some reason many guys think that waiting 3 days is the right thing to do.. that is if he liked u.. I ussualy call the next day.. to talk about the date or other stuff.. other guys think that making a girl wait for a while is cool (which is not [in most cases] a cool thing).. it also matters how you come off to a guy.. the more the guy likes ur attidude and ur way of being the quicker he will usually call u... but there is no real way to tell.. every guy is different...

• We're talking right now. and he was the first to contact me. yay!

• Well there you go.. I mean patience is everything.. just try to make sure you keep the conversation interesting.. :) good luck

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 3

• Only time will tell. There is no way to predict this. People can have "chemistry" and even have a great date, and not go out again. It happens. I think it is way too quick for anyone to be calling each other boyfriend or girlfriend, on a first date, so that is a concern as far as how thoughtful and sincere he is being. I think you stand a good chance of hearing from him and if he is in to you, you will hear from him soon.

• The guys I meet, don't call me his girlfriend on the first date.

And if I like a guy I give him a little kiss and on the second date we make out if we connect.

But I don't know why he is playing hard to get, guys I know asked me out for the next date if we were on our first date! =P

Only players called me his girlfriend when I just met them.. So only thing I want to say is, watch out please :)

Most guys I know first want to get to know me.