Would it be wrong getting into relationships then breaking them off around 3 months because I know they won't work out?

So I realize I want to take a break from finding my mr right and just date other races, get more sexual partners etc before I find him. I was thinking of getting summer romances then when August rolls around I dump them and move on and wait for the next summer. Since most guys don't fall in love in a short time and most guys move on fast I don't feel what I want to do is a bad thing I would feel bad if a guy fall in love with me if I knew a guy loved me back then I would love him. Is it bad if I just want a short relationship then I want to cut it off as soon as possible?

• yes
  • no

Most Helpful Guy

• It's okay to do that as long as you tell every guy, at the very beginning, that you will be breaking up in three months, okay? If you don't want to do that, then that is a very strong clue about why it is wrong. Answer this question for yourself.

What Guys Said 1

• i think your views on that type of dating is wrong sorry

• But what if this guy doesn't fall in love with or care if me and him break up because he feels he can find other girls?

• But if he never bother to say it before I dump his ass his problem not mine.

• Yes young lady i agree

What Girls Said 2

• As long as they are aware of what you are doing, it's not wrong. You need to expressly tell them it's a short term thing

• Messing around physically doesn't prepare you for a real relationship. Real love is selfless - to desire good things for the other person. But definitely feel free to meet new people and find out what you like before settling for one man.