Guys, would you be with a girl who has had over 10 sexual partners?

• Yes, if I really love her it wouldn't matter
    50% (30)
  • No, I wouldn't like to
    50% (30)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll

28

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, i dont see a problem with it, im my experiences in college its pretty common for a girl to want to hook up with a really attractive guy. So id consider it normal.

Also i dont use those slut shaming double standards because theyre stupid. When i girl wants to have sex its no different then when a guy does it, so sleeping around isn't really a bad thing as long as you stay faithful to the guy or person your with when you do get in a relationship.

The only thing thats different when a girl sleeps around vs a guy is its an acomplishment when a guy does it because its way easier for a girl to hook up with a guy than the guy trying to convince a girl. He has to overcome hurdles to hook up with her, she doesn't, as long as they were talking for a little bit and it didn't seem sketchy or weird or knew each other for like a couple days, chances are hed accept to hook up with her if she offered. So its neither a good thing or a bad thing when she does it.

The only reason its looked at as a bad thing when a girl sleeps around is because its our version of oppressing women. In america's past, girls who were seem in bars were automatically arrested for prostitution even though they were just sitting there while guys could do what they wanted, then further in the future it was illegal for girls to have premarital sex but guys could, so if a girl got pregnant before marriage or they got caught, the girl was arrested and the guy didn't get in any trouble. Then came the time where women couldnt wear clothes that showed skin at (some ridiculous number of inches like 2-3) from their knees. The exact number is cloudy right now because i haven't taken that history class in a while, but it was ridiculous. If girls wore shorts they were labeles as sluts, rebellious, or both. Then fast forward to our time, our version of that is slut shaming and having double standards for women when it comes to sex. Its just not as extreme as our countries past.

And because we were raised in this society that thinks this way, it shaped our perception of it to looking at it as a bad thing, or naturally being unnattracted to it. What we see and experience subconsciously an consiously shapes our personal biases and opinons on it.

Thus why girls worry about and most people that have negative beliefs about it think that way today.

• *when a girl wants to have sex

• *who were seen in bars
      *labeled as sluts

• *why girls worry about it

What Guys Said 27

• Depends on age, but really I don't ask my gf's How many partners they've had mostly cause I don't wanna know so I wouldn't know unless you told me. But if I was in your circle and I saw you with this many guys that quickly I would be reluctant to get into an exclusive relationship with u. On the other hand a little more age and it doesn't seem like that big a deal to me.

• most likely not. It would depend on why. To me it shows that she is impulsive and more interested in physical pleasure rather then emotional intimacy and commitment. Basicly its like an alcoholic, they are not that way because life is good or because there well adjusted people. But again, it would depend on why and if she has changed.

• Over 20 partners by the time she is how old?

• at my age, no I wouldn't

• The past is the past; it's history so it doesn't really matter how many sexual partners she has; that's all in the past and provided their clean or sexual disease free as well..

• If I love her, it doesn't matter. Everyone has a past & I do my best to not judge on it - as hard as it is to do.

• I would hope she tells me about her 10 sex partners , as long as she
    is disease-free why would it make a difference? But another thing I hope
    I'm not just her 11th guy

• Such as, if I was on a date with a 20 year old girl, considering her as a girlfriend, and it came out she had a count over 10?

I'd be like...

www.gifbin.com/.../1245227615_colin_farrel.gif

• A lot of people will wind up having 10+ sexual partners. The real question, is how spread out they are.

• I have been with girls who've had more, and would again. So long as she's happy and clean and safe, I don't care if she's had over 100 partners.

• I wouldn't care, as long as none of her former partners weren't casual sex partners (as in having sex just for the sex); not to judge, but those girls are a bit *promiscuous* for my taste.

• Hell no. I wouldn't even be with a girl who has had over 3 sexual partners.

• It means she has a lot of experience and could teach me a lot. If I liked her than it wouldn't matter in the slightest. She is with me now and those over 10 guys don't matter.

• It's actually a turn on if she's had many sexual partners to me.

• Wouldn't bother me at all.

So long as I'm not the first, then I don't care how many.

• If we were like 30 it wouldn't be a lot but right now it would be so context is important.

• Of course, i care little for the past, only the now

• I never ask this question siince all girls lie about it anyways so whats the dirfference

• Sure... I would also be a hypocrite if I wasn't

• Eh... I think I'll pass on that.

• no i ain't dating a slut

• Hold on there. I didn't ask how many partners you had. It's not even important to me.

• Not really, don't think so ^^

• Naa, that's one of my deal breakers, sluts aren't girlfriend material.

• In today's world, there's little choice in the matter. s

• No I wouldn't, I don't sleep around and keep my number low so I'd expect the same from my partner.

• Probably not.