Girls, how long would it take for you to kiss someone?

Say you're dating this guy that you find is really attractive and you guys just hit it off how long will it take you to kiss him?

10

Most Helpful Girl

• If there's chemistry and he initiates it, I'm sure as hell not gonna reject that kiss. So it's not really about when, it's about how I feel about that person.

What Girls Said 9

• I'll kiss the first date if a guy really intrigues me and just gets my emotions going.

• It depends how quickly he builds trust with me. I'll make a move when I trust him enough to initiate anything. It may be awhile, but I would hope he thinks I'd be worth the wait.

• I don't know after a couple dates
    Depends how the date goes and how much I'm in to him

• if its going well, I wouldn't kiss him. I would be fine if he initiated it. I would kiss him asap

• lol not long:P

• I dont really like kissing...

• The first chance I got, if he was up for it.

• I wouldn't kiss him, I'd wait for him to kiss me. If he really wants it, he'll go for it. For my boyfriend on the first date, we went to dinner, walked around the river, sat on a bench and maybe like 2 hours into the date towards the end he made his move and I was receptive.

• "If he really wants it, he'll go for it."

How do you know he's not thinking the same thing about you? By that logic you could both want to kiss but it'd never happen because you both are waiting for the other one. You can't just always wait for the guy to make the first move.

• Depends on the girl... but I at least wait until I see if the first date goes well. When I have only been expressing interest in a guy for a few days and he wants to make out I just want to run away