There's a guy I work with, is it too soon to ask him out even if we barely talk?

There's a guy I work with who I'm interested in. We don't really talk (I'm very shy) except for the standard "hi how are you" greeting. Truth be told, I don't know if he notices me but I really want to ask him out or something. I'm super nervous and even if we barely talk, is it crazy to ask him if he wants to go out and do something?

Most Helpful Girl

• ask him if he says yes cool if he says no dont sweat it u prob won't have to talk to him again and ur not sure if you want to know him better have a work party and invite him so its less awcward

What Guys Said 3

• No of course not! Go for it! You want to get to know him better right? :D

• I would first just bring different things up first. Then after having talked to him a bit, then ask him out.

• Guys love it when girls make the first move but, maybe he will feel a bit offended by his manliness. Just give him signs because maybe he would feel awkward if you ask him out.

What Girls Said 0