Who thinks interracial dating is awesome and says fuck what society thinks?

My sister's crush just asked her out and she cannot stop dancing around singing Bebe Rexha. Ha. Its hilarious actually.

Most Helpful Guy

• I've got nothing agaisnt it, I support it.

Most Helpful Girl

• Interracial dating was once a "thing", now it's not so much anymore. I'm not saying racist jerks still don't try and keep the hate going, but for the most part, people don't care as much anymore. I'm in an interracial marriage and when I met my husband, part of our appeal was that we were different because he hadn't dated anyone white before so he used to say sexy things to me about me being white that no other man had before. :) So that was a first for me too. Only sometimes we get looked at twice, and it's funny that people don't really think we're a couple right away. :)

We went to a restaurant once, both sitting close in the restaurant lobby waiting for a table. My wedding ring is obvious, and he's got his on too, and the hostess still looked at us and said, "Uh.. are you together?" I'm like, 'no I'm practically sitting on his lap because I just met him and thought it would make for great shock value. Duh.'

Ah yes, the nimwits are alive and well, but the real problem is the outright dirty comments people have made to us sometimes, derogatory towards me or him. "Those people" often used when describing either of us. He has some racially charged female friends who didn't take kindly to our getting together and I felt it.

It still happens from time to time but that's part of the deal when we got together we knew this would be happening on occasion. We've learned to live with it, and get a kick out of the fact that people are so clueless or have made a choice to be uptight about it.

What Guys Said 5

• I think it's incredible ! I agree with anonymous who says he likes pussy. I like pussy, I don't mind what color it comes in :-)

• I think interacial dating is just like any pther type of dating. I dont care if its a normal heterosexual with the people being the same race, a gay or lesbian couple, i just dont care. None of my business. The couples that i think are cute are the ones that invlolve me lol. I really dont care about other people.

• Lol, the good old days...

• no such thing as society.

• I like pussy what can I say? I never understood why people only like certain races.

What Girls Said 7

• PREACH PREACH PREACE.

• Id say fuck what society thinks, bcause I am on that situation. Still, it scares me to think about how bad the reactions at least from my family will b when they find out.

• They still don't know?

• Well, you know best. Doesn't matter if it's your first or not. You're an adult and can make up your own mind. I think we talked about this before? Didn't know you were actually waiting that long.

• I dont recall if we talked about this. I think so, but maybe i didn't tell u that my parents didn't know @Ozanne

Thanks for ur input anyways

• Yes! Screw society!

• Right here!!!

• Fuck yeah! Fuck society! Interracial is awesome :)

• How and why is it always "fuck society" when in my opinion certain races are only looking out for each other and are almost always right with their assumptions for bullshit like this?

• Hmmm id like to fuck society heheheh