Guys, my friend was trying to set up date with a guy I barely know? Is it weird?

My friend (she's a girl) has been talking to this guy, who I barely know, and attempted to set up a date with me but failed. She didn't tell me a lot of details as to why it didn't work, all she told me was that "she was so close" to getting it. The first time I met the guy I used a pickup line, and it totally worked. Next time I saw him in person he approached me first, and I felt some connection with him. He seemed to be interested in me as well.

So guys, why do you think it didn't work? Any thoughts/tips?

2

What Guys Said 2

• "My friend (she's a girl) has been talking to this guy, who I barely know, and attempted to set up a date with me but failed. "

^first of all y she tried to set up a date? did u like this guy and asked her for?

"Next time I saw him in person he approached me first, and I felt some connection with him. He seemed to be interested in me as well. "

^guess he does as well... but i believe it'd be better if u set up da date on yer own... possibly he'd consider u more confident

• Not weird. It's how you meet people