How do you dump a good guy/ guys how do you want to be dumped?

He's a guy i've been dating for a month. He's a really good person but there is a lot lacking in our relationship and it mostly has to do with my end. I have some stuff i need to figure out and I just feel like him and I are at different stages in our lives right now.

The problem is that he is really really into me and I don't want to hurt him.

What's the best way to go about doing this?

Most Helpful Guy

• Jesus, I just read what you said and I feel like I was given the breakup song and dance! Lol

Just be harsh and give him the real reason. None of that it's not you it's me crap. That way he can actually improve himself for the next women that comes around. Constructive criticism.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 6

• Permanently. If you half-ass it, you can prolong things and make him hurt more in the long run.

I'm still attached to someone because they've never given me any resolution. We never defined what we were exactly, and we've had times that were more like lovers quarrels than a disagreement among friends.

It doesn't really matter, so long as you actually END it.

• My problem is that I still want him as a friend

• That's a really tough road to go down.

Tell him why you can't be together, let him know you still want to be friends. If he wants to stay cool with you, fine. It's not unreasonable if he doesn't want to.

Just make sure if you stay friends that you draw boundaries for yourself. I know a lot of people that get back together and regret it later.

• tell him that or that he will never have sex with you again one of those will work lol but really just be honest is it the best thing to do.

• why can´t you figure out stuff while your´re still together?

• Cut it completely off and never talk to me again. That would be ideal.

• Try this :: " Hey loser, we are done. I have to clean my period shit."

• Why the hell you got into relationship so early?
    Now, because of you, he will be scared of girls forever his life, shame on u

What Girls Said 1

• Tell it to his face or in a phone call. So just tell him that, kay?
    You're going to hurt him either way, breaking up will hurt