Why can't girls just say what they want from guys?

There is this girl in my class, She likes me...

- I sit on the last bench , so she makes it a point to sit in the middle last rows while all the girls sit on the first rows.

- She looks at me from the corner of her eye.

I always used to ignore this, but now, she has started to talk to other guys,
she laughs with them, enjoys her time in the class, but while laughing she looks at me whether im seeing her or not, and when she sees that im looking at her having fun with guys, she breaks the eye contact and go on with laughing.
What does she want? please help me...

Most Helpful Girl

• Sounds like she's playing headgames. I would confront her and move one

But why are guys the same way? Why can't they just speak their mind?

• Because we are scared to hell that you will reject the sh! t of us, and then we would become laughing stock in the class.

• We almost talk... we do the most.

• I can speak for myself when I say this... I say what's on my mind. So I tend to be the one that's more communicative

Most Helpful Guy

• Because they themselves don't know what they want from the guy,

What Girls Said 3

• Ahh girls. The species that just seems like a got damned puzzle. Either this girl has been watching too much shojou anime or MTV. Which ever way, this girl clearly wants to date you. But you should approach her first. Say hi or ask her for the home work or simple conversation. She just wants you to notice her. Man I did this shit all the time, like when I was 12 ._.

• Thanks, do u really think she really likes me?

• Thnx a lot... :)

• You're welcome. Now go get her kid! :D

• lol probably you

• You are probably overanalyzing the situation she may not even be looking at you. Men do this kind of thing all the time, at break during my old job I used to read and this man would sit in front of the clock every time so I'd always read and then look up at the clock to see how much of my break I had left in my break. And one day he came up to me and asked me what I wanted because I always look at him! I was so confused but then I realized that he has misunderstood so I told him that he always sits in front of the clock and I needed to see the time, he got so mad! He called me a bitch and said that I'd made him fall for me (just by reading and minding my own god dammed business?) and that he hates bitches that play games. Another man reported that outburst to HR and he was fired then I quit about a month later. I never knew I could make a man hate me so much just by reading and minding my own business and occasionally checking the clock! You men need to fucking chill sometimes!!

• Im not overanalyzing anything miss,
      She looks at me from the corner of her eye , I sit behind her in the class,
      Whenever she enters the class, Im the first guy she looks at, She was all quiet all these days but Since I was not noticing her, she jumped to this game ,
      And I guess she is just doing this to get my attention.

• No need to be patronizing mister, if she's "playing games" and annoying her just ignore her then.

What Guys Said 3

• Probably to see your reaction. She may want you to or see if you're getting jealous or she may want you to go over and talk to them.

• Talk to her man. Dont make her wait any longer.

• Oh I hate that shit. I don't even bother with girls like that. They are typically bitches. She probably does like you or at least thinks you're attractive. Girls have done that to me. I just ignore them.