I missed my chance with a gorgeous girl. should I have asked her out, or was I right not to?

Long story short, my dad has been in and out of hospital and on Monday I had to call an ambulance as he was having chest pains. luckily he's ok and it wasn't a heart attack, but when I was sat in the waiting room there was this really good looking girl who glanced over at me a few times. I did think about talking to her, but then realiased that the hospital probably isn't the best place to chat up women.

The question is, am i an idiot for missing the opportunity to talk to her, or was it right to give her some space? for all i know she may have been waiting for news about a loved one who had been in an accident.

Most Helpful Girl

• The way I am Analyzing and Checking out your case, @Sad-onion, Everything thta Happens is All... In God's hands.
    If it was meant for you to open your mouth and your heart for 'This really good looking girl,' then I Feel in my own heart it would have happened.
    Right now, you most likely have a sour ball in your mouth that you ended up 'Missing the opportunity to talk to her,' but you are probably right in your own Examination that when someone is 'In the waiting room,' they are 'Waiting for news about a loved one who had been in accident.'
    Good luck. xx

Most Helpful Guy

• I did think about talking to her, but then realiased that the hospital probably isn't the best place to chat up women. <-- Why not that's useless, you can talk with girl about more serious problems and ask her for cellphone to chat later.

GUYS remember one thing there are plenty of girls, just approach talk, not interested = leave. NEVER CHASE A GIRL!!

and remember to read this : www.girlsaskguys.com/.../a11050-every-man-should-know-the-rule-of-twos</a>

What Girls Said 5

• There's going to be tons of gorgeous women you see in your life time.
    You don't have to beat yourself up over that one.

You never know how things would have worked out If you tried to speak to her.
    Count that as a missed opportunity and a way of never really knowing.

Try your luck with another good looking woman when you see there's an opening in doing so.

• i think you should always get to know people, if nothing else because in a hospital you may be able to make another person worry less or feel better!

• You could've said something. I never let an opprotunity slip

• I think you should talk to her, just acting like a caring friend that's all... tell her that you are waiting for your dad and ask if she's waiting for family members... how long has she been waiting blah blah...

• You can approach her in a nice way, that she won't feel that you are obviously flirting

What Guys Said 6

• Bro if a woman shows interest then go ask her regardless of the place.

But glad to hear your dads okay:)

• I might have struck up a conversation and find out why she was there. You're not an idiot for your behavior. Timing is everything. Although, if you did talk to her you might have gotten her contact info. Tough call.
    i

• Plenty of fish in the sea man; plenty of gorgeous girls out there

• you did the right thing. plus now you have something to talk about next time you meet!

• Forget her dude. God will send you another woman. there are millions of gorgeous women out there.

• Gorgeous girls want to know they're just as attractive as regular girls. They often don't get approached because of the guys insecurity and insecurity is directly related to shyness