Why does my boyfriend not kiss me but he holds my hand?

Holds my hand in public barely kisses me in public rarely when we get it on.

Most Helpful Guy

• Seems like something is wrong with your boyfriend. I've never heard of a man not wanting to kiss or sex up his girl. Either that or he doesn't find you attractive anymore for some reason. However if that was the case I doubt he'd bother to stay. So I'm banking something is wrong with him, maybe he's gay or bi curious. You should confront him, make it so he can't escape or stray from the subject. Talking it out is most likely the only way to solve your dilemma. It could also be as simple as bad breath maybe one of you has halitosis. Hey who knows maybe I'm wrong?

Do you nag and follow him around? If so then stop at once. Do you constantly seek this kind of behavior? Stop that too. Pick certain times when you expect affection and don't do it in public. Let him know when you expect to be cozy and then also let him know when he has his own space. If you are pulling pulling its a natural reaction for someone to pull back. Also, have you just come out and asked? Men can be so dense at times. Maybe he just expects you to be the one to reach out because you always do. There are also lots of fun games out there that don't have to be x rated you can play. They have them on line and in stores. It could be that he just doesn't know how and the game gives instructions on exactly what to do and each activity is only for a few minutes. They may help him get warmed up.

Good Luck.

- Harvey D

What Guys Said 2

• Maybe it has something to do with being in public? He might get nervous if he knows people are watching him.

• If he is willing to hold your hand I would say its safe for you to kiss him some guys are just a little cautious I'm one of them I don't know if they want me to kiss them or not. But you have great chance if he holds your hand.

What Girls Said 2

• how long have you guys been together? either way, you say "when we get it on", maybe he's not that much of a kisser? I've met a couple of guys like that

• well he may not like that like personally I don't like kissing in public either.

i just feel uncomfortable with all these people looking at me or maybe criticizing..

because it can't be that he embarrased or else he wouldn't hold your hand either!