Would you date someone who HUNTS?

Would you date a man or woman who hunts as a hobby or job?

• YES, and I hunt.
  • YES, I don't hunt but it wouldn't bother me.
  • YES, but only if they eat the meat.
  • DEPENDS on their other qualities.
  • NO, never.

Most Helpful Girl

• not unless the guy lives out in the frozen tundra and there are no grocery stores and he uses every piece of that animal; I don't expect to be going out with a guy from Greenland anytime soon.

i do see the appeal of hunting and why people enjoy it, and I also realize that playing hunting video games does give you the same rush as actually shooting something. hunting plays at our primal instincts, except now, people just hunt for the hell of it and not because they need to in order to survive.

i would prefer a society where we had to hunt our own food instead of just going to the supermarket and buying meat that was bred and forced-fed on a factory farm. economically, it would be better. but that's not how life is, so go buy your beef at the supermarket and leave the forest critters alone; they look like crap when they're mounted on your wall anyway.

• "I don't expect to be going out with a guy from Greenland anytime soon."

LMFAO you are the coolest girl ever. lol.

• They taste pretty freaking good. We use venison instead of buying that "meat" crap when we can.

What Guys Said 6

• Why not, we all hunt just not aniamls for clothes, sales, good jobs, I mean its natural so I'd probably be thrilled cause it would make me feel she is down to earth...

• I would, I never have myself or wanted to but I don't think it would bother me if I meet a girl who enjoys hunting.

• Of Course.

Good Luck.

- Harvey D

• I would, but honestly I don't think those girls are my type anyways so it wouldn't likely happen. And if it did, id just be extra careful not to p*ss her off

• I don't think that I would honestly give a [expletive]

• Of course not. Hubby? Maybe if she eats it, but Hubby she deserves to die.

What Girls Said 4

• Nope.

• i probly wouldnt. hunting is CRUEL! but if I really liked the guy than I would as long as he used as much of the animal as possible

• I don't care if they hunt or not, as long as they are ok with it (my entire family hunts and fishes), but they HAVE to fish (it's one of my favorite things to do)

• For me I think that it would depend on the person