Would you date a man or woman who hunts as a hobby or job?
- YES, and I hunt.15% (2)17% (1)16% (3)Vote
- YES, I don't hunt but it wouldn't bother me.8% (1)50% (3)21% (4)Vote
- YES, but only if they eat the meat.15% (2)0% (0)11% (2)Vote
- DEPENDS on their other qualities.23% (3)0% (0)16% (3)Vote
- NO, never.39% (5)33% (2)36% (7)Vote
Most Helpful Girl
not unless the guy lives out in the frozen tundra and there are no grocery stores and he uses every piece of that animal; I don't expect to be going out with a guy from Greenland anytime soon.
i do see the appeal of hunting and why people enjoy it, and I also realize that playing hunting video games does give you the same rush as actually shooting something. hunting plays at our primal instincts, except now, people just hunt for the hell of it and not because they need to in order to survive.
i would prefer a society where we had to hunt our own food instead of just going to the supermarket and buying meat that was bred and forced-fed on a factory farm. economically, it would be better. but that's not how life is, so go buy your beef at the supermarket and leave the forest critters alone; they look like crap when they're mounted on your wall anyway.2