Hanging Out?

OK,

So I really like this girl, and I want to become friends with her before I ask her out, but at first I didn't know if she wanted to be friends (previous question, the consensus seemed to be she wanted to be friends). So anyway, my basic plan was to text her, ask how her break was going, etc, then say I miss hanging with her in class and suggest we hang out sometime. I did that last night. The next part will be inviting her someplace, like a movie or something with one or two other friends. But, her response to my suggestion of hanging out was "Yeah! We should." I've heard that before. there was another girl like two girls ago who I said we should hang out sometime and she said "Yeah.. we should". today I know she didn't like me or want to be friends. However, I could be wrong on this girl I like now, she's very outgoing and friendly and when I said we should hang out I was using a comment on missing her and her friend singing to sort of lead into it. maybe she was specifying just her and me should hang out. or I don't know. Was she meaning she wants to hang out or just saying "I don't want to hurt your feelings, so I'm saying yes, but please, don't bring this up again"

What Girls Said 1

• She's interested. She would have made an excuse if she didn't.

What Guys Said 1

• [ But, her response to my suggestion of hanging out was "Yeah! We should." I've heard that before. ]

- Period, take out the "but". She agreed to hanging out with you, didn't she? =P

[ Was she meaning she wants to hang out or just saying "I don't want to hurt your feelings, so I'm saying yes, but please, don't bring this up again" ]

- Like I said above, stop overanalyzing and worrying. Lead her on a date that you find interesting / fun / etc and show her the time of her life.

If you give her a reason to find you attractive (having fun / being reckless / etc) she will grow to like you. Break through your wall and realise she is truly interested, otherwise she wouldn't have agreed. She wouldn't have answered the call or responded to any text messages.

Lead her on the date! Like I said, show her your a fun man that is a recklessly daring individual, who is very confident but not cocky; someone that is chivalrous but not a pushover

;-) Good luck,

ArtistBBoy