How do you kiss someone for your 1st kiss

I haven't ever kissed a guy before and I don't want to mess it up when the time comes and tongue kissing is disgusting so don't describe that to me please and thank u

Most Helpful Guy

• i had a bad 1st kiss. because mine was a makeout. andd she cheated on me. but nywayz. you should make ur 1st kiss one of your best. and mabye you guys should get close 1st by cuddling or something and then lean ur heads on each other and look each other in the eyes. and then just let it happen.

What Guys Said 3

• The first thing you want to do is wherever you are make sure nobody is watching (unless you want somebody knowing).

Like, you could be on a date and what you want to do is just kiss him. Unless you want to get too into it then make a "move".

Sit next to him on a sofa, lean your head on his shoulder (49/50 % chance he'll respond back with a head right on top of yours), and when you think he feels comfortable with you just move your head and look at him. Make closure and make sure he knows, you think your safe around him. It makes the guys feel good :)

When you feel ready, look at him with warm bright eyes. Kiss him on the cheek and move over to his mouth, kissing his lips. Now! Here is the chance where he will kiss back, just relax, don't tense up!

Good Luck.

- Harvey D

• while it will probably come to you instinctively (so don't sweat it) there is one thing I can show you that might help more than anything that I could type into my keyboard here...

go to link and type 'kissing' into the search bar... that'l hit you up with tons of funny aand entertaining, yet helpful videos...

videojug makes this website almost obsolete, btw, so id encourage you to browse through it a bit...

• just start with regular smoochies lol as time goes by ull get the feel for it and the tongue will work its way on its own and if the the guy you kiss has kissed b 4 let him lead and follow take ur time there's no rush and don't let them rush you EVER

What Girls Said 3

• My first kiss was really quick haha, because we both were nervous. If I could Id do it over, just relax! Don't get too tense and remember that it's your first kiss, make it special. I never believed it when people said "It comes naturally" but it honestly does! Just get a feel for the mood, if you feel like things are going good and that you may be ready to kiss go for it. Don't kiss someone because you feel like you have too. Good luck :)

• me neither. I'm actually saving my first kiss. I want it to be really special, I've had the opportunity to kiss guys, but really, it needs to have the spark.

• welll obviously you're not mature enough because making out isn't discusting

but honestly girl. it comes natural

theres no "right" way to kiss someone.

it just happens and it happens naturally. so don't stress over it and think that you are gonna kiss someone wrong, cause there's no wrong or right way.